Check this page for updated information on what is happening here at Live Connection Church and for more detail on when we will be returning to face-to-face celebration services!
We are verified Covid Safe!
Keep informed of current regulations on the NSW Health Website: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19
Current conditions of entry onto property grounds:
- If you have a cough, a sore or scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste, loss of smell or a fever (37.5° or higher) we ask that you please do not enter and instead go get tested. Even if symptoms are mild, the NSW Government urges that you should still go get tested!
- You are required to sign-in on one of our sign-in sheets. You are required to write; your name, contact information such as email OR phone number, and what time you enter. These records are only kept for 28 days and then destroyed.
- Each room has a maximum capacity in relation to the 4 squared metre rule, we ask that you do not enter the room should you exceed the number of people allowed.
- Ensure that you wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser.
If you are suffering hardship due to Covid-19, we can help you!
Here are some things we can do for you:
- Provide food boxes from The Pantry
- Offer care and support
- Marriage and family support
- Financial planning
- Places to connect
Call Paul Ravesteyn on 0414 534 063 if you need help in any of these areas.